Saturday, April 10, 2010

IT'S ABOUT EFFING TIME: SUCCESS OF THE MACARON

After 5 failed attempts at the perfect french macaron, I had a success.
I made a Cinnamon Macaron and filled it with a heavenly cream cheese frosting.
On a few I decided to do a duo of the cream cheese frosting and left over espresso chocolate ganache and painted the tops with espresso. YUM!


little macarons waiting to bake. At this point you really have no idea if they are going to bake up to have the little feet on the bottom.


They did!


A little dollop of cream cheese filling!


A sprinkle of cinnamon.


A forest of cinnamon macs.


The duo espresso mac.


The freshly brewed espresso that I used to paint.



Oh, Martha. Your boxes are far too cute... Especially when housing a macaron.

I used the base recipe from the ADORABLE book, "I Love Macarons"

Then I added 1 tsp cinnamon.

For the AMAZING cream cheese filling I used the brilliant, 17 and baking recipe.

Warning! YOU WILL BE ADDICTED TO MAKING THESE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment