Mom and I went to just about ever grocery store in Houston.
We made a phenomenal dinner.
Here are some pictures..
Our White Wine Sangria with Naked blueberry pomegranate juice, oranges, raspberries, and blueberries
- 8 ounces regular or light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipped cream, divided
- 1 package ladyfingers
- 1/2 cup prepared espresso, strong coffee, or coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Semisweet chocolate, grated, for garnish
- ground cinnamon
In a medium mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Fold in 1 1/3 cups of whipped cream. Dunk ladyfingers in prepared coffee. Halve and place layer of ladyfingers in the bottom of 4 tall parfait glasses. Spoon half of cheese mixture over ladyfingers. Top with another layer of ladyfingers and remaining cheese mixture. Top with remaining ladyfingers. Mix a teaspoon of cinnamon in remaining whipping cream. Spoon whipped cream over top of parfaits. Sift cocoa over whipped topping and garnish with grated semisweet chocolate.