Monday, January 24, 2011

I have myself in stiches...



This one time I decided to make clothes.
This one time was last Sunday.
I made a dress.
It came out like this...


And now I am hooked.

I owe it all to my friend Ali.
She inspired me because she made ridiculously cute things that were perfect in every way.
I was certain I was going to fail.
"ARE YOU JOKING? I CAN'T FOLLOW A PATTERN!"
I should actually be very mad at her because she is going to make me bankrupt but I can't be mad.. who can be mad when they are making CLOTHESSSSSSSSS.
Not I, GUY!

Anywho, it's been a week and a day since the newest hobby began and here are some of my other creations....

Plaid Puffy Sleeve Shirt.
OBSESSION. WITH. PUFFY. SLEEVES.
Pretty much drafted my own pattern on this baby.





little green linen.
i heart you.

Silk Crepe and Lace Blousey Poo

Back of 1st dress.


1 comment:

  1. I love the linen green dress! So adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete